Features & Specifications:
EDI systems from GE deliver reliable, low-cost ultrapure water (up to 18MOhm-cm Resistivity) for multiple applications.
- power generation (boiler feed and NOx control)
- food and beverage
- general industry
Our E-Cell technology removes not only residual salts but ionizable aqueous species, such as carbon dioxide, silica, ammonia and boron. The systems operate chemical free, achieve 95 percent water recovery and consume only electricity. Our EDI systems providese key advantages over traditonal ion-exhchange processes.
- eliminating expensive and hazardous chemical used in ion-exchange resin regeneration
- reducing energy and operating expenses
- reducing the facility size requirement
- helping plants meet ISO 14000 requirements
- superior quality ultrapure water
- guaranteed silica and boron removal, if requested
- reduction in hazardous waste
- stable continuous performance
- lower operating costs