Features & Specifications:
The Avista Technologies AntiChlor® 30 is a 30% minimum by weight sodium bisulphite liquid. It’s used to deactivate residual chlorine in the feed waters to downstream reverse osmosis membrane systems. It can also be used to preserve RO membranes for storage.
- Reduces chlorine to protect downstream RO membranes
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes
- Can be used to preserve membranes for storage
- On-line biostat of membrane systems
- 30% sodium bisulphite contains 20% active sulphur dioxide
- Extremely economical to use when compared to alternative methods of chlorine reduction