Features & Specifications:
The Process Technology, G Series, grid coils are available for use in heating or cooling applications for alkaline solutions, acid solutions, and rinse tanks.
- Heater sizes: 4.6 square foot to 89.9 square foot of exchange area
- Heavy wall, 20-gauge
- Metal tubing available in steel, 316 stainless steel, and titanium
- 2-inch thick, low profile design, every inch of coil surface is active exchange area
- Integral inlet and outlet manifolds for single point connections
- One inch MNPT connections standard
- 100 PSI working pressure (steam or water)
- Mounting hangers and special sizes
- Vertical or horizontal configurations
- Heavier gauge tubing or pipe
- Special riser sizes, fittings, lengths, and configurations
- Anti-floatation weights for high specific gravity or highly viscous solutions
- Zirconium, Hastelloy C®, low carbon stainless steel, and other alloys available
NOTE: Inlet and outlet connections must be sized to adequately handle water and steam volume requirements.