Features & Specifications:
The PTFE Jacked Three, Six and Nine Element Vertical Style Tubular Element Series is an Over-the-Side Parallel to tank heater designed to offer superior performance utilizing 10 watts per square inch (1.5w/cm²) of heating capacity.
Fluoropolymer (PTFE) heaters are an excellent choice for heating Aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 212F (100 C). The heater head (terminal enclosure) is available in Nema 4X compliant (consult factory) or vapor tight, corrosion resistant – flame retardant polypropylene, equipped with 3 foot (.9m) corrosion resistant thermoplastic flexible conduit.
This product offers thick gauge stainless steel tubular elements covered with heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) reducing permeation, eliminating the need for gas purge systems. This product is an excellent choice for heating electroless chemistries – not for use in Chromic Acid. Please refer to our Immersion Heater Solution Guide in addition to your chemical supplier for recommended outer heater sheath material.
- Three & Six Element Tubular ONLY - 1,000 to 12,000 wats at 120, 240,480 volts. 415 and 600 and other custom voltages available.
- Nine Element Tubular ONLY - 3,000 TO 18,000 watts at 120, 240, 480 volts. 208, 380, 415 and 600 and other custom voltages available.
- Durable heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) encases the stainless steel tubular elements offering maximum chemical resistance.
- Low watt density, 10 watts/sq.inch (1.5w/cm²) minimizes buildup for longer heater life. Fast heat dissipation.
- Over the side design parallel to tank heating.
- Vapor tight, corrosion resistant – flame retardant polypropylene terminal enclosure with 3 foot (.9m) flexible corrosion resistant thermoplastic flexible conduit.
Available in NEMA 4 compliant enclosure (consult factory for specifications).
- Grounded internal stainless steel elements.
- Over Heat Thermal Fuse Protector is built in (Option A), suitable for solutions up to 190F (88 C).
Available with automatic reset or manual reset thermal protection. Consult factory for available options.