Features & Specifications:
The Process Technology HXT Screw Plug Heater works well for plating tanks, rinse tanks and other aqueous solutions. Screw plug heaters offer a wide variety of types and features to fit virtually any application.
- Heater sizes: 1,000 watts to 6,000 watts
- Voltages: 120, 240 or 480 volts. 208, 380, 415, 600 and other voltages available
- Single phase only
- Superior chemical resistance
- Inert to most aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and plating solutions
- Heavy wall fluoropolymer (PTFE) covered stainless steel sheath and PVDF screw plug reduces permeation and eliminates to need for gas purge systems
- Guaranteed 100% pinhole free
- Low watt densities of 10 watts per square inch (1.5w/cm2) ensure long service life
- Corrosion resistant head, vapor tight, flame retardant PVC enclosure
- Grounded internal metal heating element
Note: Intended for horizontal installation only.