Features & Specifications:
The Process Technology DAS Series of Phosphate Heaters are for use in iron, zinc and manganese phosphate tanks.
- Heater sizes of 1,000 watts to 10,000 watts
- Voltages available in 120, 240 or 480 volts, 208, 380, 415, 600 and others
- Single-phase standard, three phase available
- Rugged construction of Schedule 40, heavy wall, 316 stainless steel sheath with stands scaling better than traditional heaters
- Low watt densities of 23 watts per square inch (3.5 w/cm2) helps to minimize scaling while only utilizing the space required for a full watt density heater
- Corrosion resistant head is rugged cast steel terminal enclosure with 3-foot (.9m) flexible PVC liquid tight conduit
- Grounded construction
- Thermal protector built in
- Replaceable PIM fuse standard
- Non-floating construction
Note: Do not use in any aluminum reactive alkaline solutions.