Features & Specifications:
Process Technology’s TherMax2 Heat Exchanger is a state-of-the-art in-line stainless steel exchanger for deionized water and process solutions.
Applications for the unit include: industrial, process system, cogeneration, solar, plating, electronics, commercial and industrial washers, evaporators/condensers, chillers, heat recovery, boilers (steam and water), vapory recovery, and water heaters.
- Heater sizes: 3x6 inches to 5x20 inches
- Constructed of 316L stainless steel jacket and spiral bundle
- Enhanced turbulence with low pressure drops, and wetted perimeters 5 to 6 times that of equivalent tubular designs
- Compact modular design makes for easy installation and servicing
- Heat loss is low, requiring little or no insulation
- Cylindrical heat exchanger of plate design using a dimpled heat transfer sheet, wound in a self-enclosed spiral