Features & Specifications:
The general purpose controller has a graphic display with four 4-20 mA transmitter input channels and 6 programmable relays.
Select from one of three run mode configurations including:
- Multi-tank with 4 inputs and 4 relays
- Pump control with 1 input and 6 relays for lift stations including duplexing
- Differential level with 2 inputs and 4 relays for municipal screen or rake control
Each relay can be configured on a single set point or latched on two set points for automatic fill or empty control. The LCD displays engineering units, relay and span status for each channel. The MicroSD card is ideal for data-logging storage and retrieval.
- Graphic tank display for better process and machine visualization
- Takes less space and is more affordable than separate PLC and Operator Interfaces
- First with removable MicroSD™ Memory
- Data logging using built-in MicroSD™ mass data storage
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand (only 3.75" square)