Features & Specifications:
The Flowline EchoSonic II ultrasonic level transmitter which is a general-purpose two-wire ultrasonic transmitter provides non-contact level measurement up to 32.8’ (10 m). The EchoSonic II is well suited for challenging ultra pure, corrosive, slurry or waste liquids.
- WebCal, an innovative PC user interface that provides fast and accurate configuration
- Offered in 3 measurement ranges up to 32.8' (10 m)
- Optimize sensor placement with unmatched beam width for applications with restricted space
- Industry leading miniature dead band maximizes the filling capacity of vessels
- Polycarbonate enclosure rated NEMA 4X with PVDF transducer