Features & Specifications:
The Flowline EchoSwitch II is a general-purpose ultrasonic switch and controller provides non-contact level detection up to 24.6’ (7.5 m). EchoSwitch II features digital push button configuration, eliminating target calibration. The switch is well suited for a broad range of corrosive, waste and slurry type media.
- Non-contact level detection with integral 3-channel relay control
- Pump simplex, duplex and triplex options
- Integrated timer for pump/valve delay and pump alternation
- 10cm miniature dead band optimizes the filling capacity of sumps or vessels
- Polycarbonate enclosure rated NEMA 4X with rugged PVDF transducer