Features & Specifications:
Positive Displacement (PD) pumps create pulsation and hydraulic shock due to the reciprocating nature of their stroking action, potentially damaging the entire pumping system. BLACOH's SENTRY Pulsation Dampeners & Surge Suppressors remove virtually all-hydraulic shock, enhancing all-around performance and reliability of fluid flow in industrial and chemical transfer applications.
Whether a piston, plunger, air diaphragm, peristaltic, gear, or diaphragm metering pump, a SENTRY Pulsation Dampener placed at the pump's discharge will produce a near steady fluid flow up to 99% pulsation and vibration free.
- Protects pipes, valves, fittings, meters, and in-line instrumentation from destructive pulsations, surges, cavitations, thermal expansion, and water hammer
- Creates steady and continuous flow when dosing, blending or proportioning additives
- Ensures accuracy, longevity, and repeatability of in-line meters
- Enables uniform application of material in spraying and coating systems
- Reduces product agitation, foaming, splashing and degradation of product
- Provides liquid energy storage for emergency valve closure and other equipment shutdown
- Reduces overall energy cost with continuous flow, rather than start/ stop flow
- Operates as a reservoir for make-up fluid
- Models in stock for all positive displacement pumps with discharge sizes from 1/8" (3.18mm) to 6" (152.4mm)
- Simple, reliable design and quick installation
- Easy in-line maintenance
- Pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi (689.4 bar) available from stock
- Temperature ranges from -60°F to +400°F (-51°C to +205°C) available from stock
- Bodies available in a full range of chemically resistant materials
- Bladders available for even the most corrosive applications
- Custom models, larger sizes and higher pressure ratings available on request. Contact Blacoh for more information.