Features & Specifications:
Fusion Fluid Equipment drum mixers are designed for quick setup and enhanced portability while providing uniform mixing. Standard and custom designs are available to meet your needs.
FEATURE & BENEFITS:
- Fusion’s drum mixers are versatile, lightweight, stable, and provide uniform bulk fluid mixing.
- Ideal for industrial and chemical applications where either low or high viscosity batches require blending.
- Bung Mount mixers enter through and attach directly to the 2”NPT Bung that is common to most 55 gallon drums and barrels. Our version accepts Viton, EPDM, and FDA Rulon lipseals to provide additional protection for your product.
- Drum Lid Mount mixers are mounted directly to a standard 22” diameter steel drum lid and can be moved from drum to drum. Custom heavy-duty lids also offered.
- Industrial-duty TEFC electric motors are standard and are available in a variety of sizes, phases, and voltages chosen based on your need. Washdown duty and explosion proof motors are optional. Air motors are also available.
- A complete line of gearboxes and accessories provides a wide range of mixing speeds for either subtle or agressive agitation.
- Single or dual 316 stainless steel folding impellers are positioned on a 316 stainless steel shaft.
- All stainless steel versions and other impeller styles are also available. Custom drum mixers can be designed and built to your application’s specifications.
- Industrial Drum Mixing & Blending
- Material Storage
- Chemical Drum Mixing
- Low or High Viscosity Batches
- Subtle or Aggressive Agitation