Features & Specifications:
Franklin Electric’s offering of large centrifugal pumps covers a wide range of configurations for your specific application. End-suction centrifugal pumps are available from ½ hp through 200 hp, featuring our innovative and energy-efficient AG Series line. Centrifugal pumps are offered in close-coupled, frame mount and SAE drive.
- Volute: Cast iron, can be rotated for ease of installation. Tapped openings provided for draining.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiency. Glass filled Modified PPO, with stainless hub.
- Seal: Standard carbon/ceramic faces, Nitrile elastomers and 300 series stainless components.
- Motor: 3600 rpm, 56-Z square flange, open-drip-proof. Designed for continuous operation.
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position.
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Liquid Transfer
- Spraying Systems
- Jockey Pump
- General Service