Features & Specifications:
The BJM pumps SKX Series is a 316 stainless steel shredder pumps which utilizes Tungsten Carbide cutting tip(s) to shred solids that would clog an ordinary pump.
Perfect for sewage sumps, industrial sumps, sump pits, agricultural and animal waste. Cast 316 stainless steel construction makes the SKX Series an ideal pump for corrosive environments that have solid wastes that may need to be shredded or cut.
- The elastomers such as o-rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of Viton®
- Standard power cable is made of oil-resistant material
- Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic
- An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber
- Motor winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F