Features & Specifications:
The Iwaki America MX(F) Series pumps represent the latest state of the art design in plastic magnetic drive pumps. The MX Series has been engineered to meet the most severe operating conditions.
The MX(F) Series pumps are highly recommended for use in various production processes such as filtering, spraying, washing, plating and etching in surface treatment applications.
- Engineered to meet the most severe operating conditions
- When fitted with carbon bearing, the MX will allow for brief periods of dry running
- The MX Series is the first resin magnet pump that uses a Split Volute Pump Casing that forms a vortex chamber
- Self-radiating structure (patent ending) – heat dispersion holes force the liquid to circulate around the spindle and bearing
- MX(F) pumps are available in polypropylene or high corrosion resistant ETFE Teflon