Features & Specifications:
Iwaki America’s FS Series is a compact, all-temperature rated, low-cost, air-driven, bellows pump designed for the semiconductor industry, chemical delivery or recirculation.
It is the perfect pump for wet process tools, cleaning and chemical feed applications.
This pump handles high temperature nitride etch and piranha etch applications with ease. FS features intelligent drive technology and leak sensing.
- Rated for liquid temperatures ranging from 5° to 180°C with discharge pressures up to 73 psi
- Stroke rates up to 240 spm, it is able to produce up to 50% higher flow rates in a significantly smaller space
- A contamination-free design; all liquid contact parts are made of PTFE/PFA
- The anti-torsion air chamber design eliminates the need for retorquing connecting rods
- The intelligent sensor drive system uses proximity switches and an external solenoid valve allowing the pump operation to be easily controlled and monitored