Features & Specifications:
Iwaki America’s FW-H Series is a universal temperature pump. High purity and exceptional performance are central to the design mission of these pumps. The pumps are manufactured in a class 10,000 clean room environment.
The PTFE bellows and PFA valves and tubing are welded, ensuring the greatest possible resistance to contamination.
- Temperature range of 10°-180°C
- Internal bellows design allows for higher-pressure ratings by eliminating the failure points of traditional
- flat diaphragms
- Innovative clamp design allows for field repair
- “Smart sensors” that control air via proximity sensors provide accurate, predictable flow rate, no separate flow meter is necessary
- Reliable leak detection feature provides for “lights out” operation without fear of contaminating wet bench chemistry